Why Choose True Clean Carpet Cleaning?
Professionalism & Training
• We are IICRC certified , this means we have been thoroughly trained to handle your cleaning needs.
• We have been in the cleaning industry for 14 years.
• We are a family owned business, committed to quality and cleaning your home like we would our own.
• Uniformed technicians operate a well-marked True Clean van.
• All our equipment is brand new and top of the line. We have invested in some of the industry’s best equipment to help deliver you a superior clean.
• All our equipment is cleaned after every job and well maintained.
• We use premium cleaning solutions that are safe and designed to give you a thorough clean.
• 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the cleaning, we will reclean the areas for free, if you’re still not satisfied, you pay nothing! We want you to be completely thrilled with your cleaning and we stand by our work 100%.
Our most popular cleaning request is carpet cleaning, and for that we have developed a 13-step process to give you the most thorough clean possible.
1. Pre-Inspection- Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2. Pre -Vacuum- Our cleaning technician will thoroughly vacuum your carpet with our industrial vacuum to remove bonded and soluble dry soil.
3. Furniture moving- We will move furniture at your request to ensure a thorough cleaning. (Optional)
4. Pre- Spot- Any tough spots will be treated for maximum removal.
5. Pre-spray- The cleaning technician will pre-spray your carpet to break down tough soiled areas and deep down dirt.
6. Deep Scrub- We go a step further in the cleaning process and use a carpet agitator to gently scrub the carpet fibers which gives you a deeper clean. (Optional)
7. Hot Water Extraction- Our powerful truck mount can reach temperatures of up to 250 degrees to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpet fibers, leaving you with a wonderful, clean, healthy carpet.
8. Deodorizer- We use an amazing deodorizer to have your carpets smelling fresh and clean. (Optional)
9. Protection- The cleaning technician will apply Scotchgard stain shield to protect your carpet from spills and help prolong the life of your carpet. (Optional)
10. Furniture Returned- We will place your furniture on foam blocks or tabs to prevent damage & staining.
11. Grooming- The cleaning technician will groom your carpet using a carpet rake to fluff up the carpet fibers allowing it to dry quicker.
12. Drying of the carpet- We use powerful air movers to help speed dry your carpet so you can enjoy it quickly. (Optional)
13. Post Inspection- The cleaning technician will conduct a post inspection to show you the cleaning results and ensure you are completely satisfied.
What sets True Clean apart from other companies?
1. When we first meet you, we greet you with a gift! A free bottle of our powerful spot out spotter! (Most companies make you purchase it or don’t offer it at all.)
2. We pre- vacuum your carpet with an industrial vacuum to remove imbedded soil. (Most cleaners do not!)
3. We use an Oreck Orbiter to gently scrub your carpet fibers giving you a more thorough, long lasting clean. (Most cleaners do not!)
4. We use a high-quality rinsing agent on your carpet fibers that will leave your carpet fibers feeling soft and wonderful, NOT crunchy or hard. (Most cleaners do not!)
5. We use corner guards to protect your walls and corners. (Most cleaners do not!)
6. We want you to be able to enjoy you clean carpet soon as possible, so we offer to speed dry your carpet using our powerful air movers. (Most cleaners do not!)
7. We offer the Keep It Clean program! This program will save you money and keep your carpets cleaned all year long! As far as we know, True Clean is the only company offering this Awesome program.
8. We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the cleaning we will reclean the areas for free, if you’re still not satisfied, you pay nothing! We want you to be completely thrilled with your cleaning and we stand by our work. (Most cleaners do not!)